Global Engineering Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “this company”) is engaged in power supply, generator maintenance, and car rental businesses.
- In order to achieve business objectives, this company will make clear the purpose of use for acquiring personal information and specific personal information, and will acquire, use, and provide this information in an appropriate manner, within the scope of the purpose of use, and take measures to prevent unauthorized use.
- This company will comply with all laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information, including the Personal Information Protection Law and the Numbering Law, as well as national guidelines and other standards.
- When this company acquires personal information and specific personal information, we will acquire it by appropriate means, and unless there is an exception according to law, we will announce the purpose of use in advance, or notify the individual or make an announcement immediately after acquisition.
- When entrusting acquired personal information in whole or in part, we will select companies and individuals that meet management level standards, make contracts, and enforce appropriate measures and controls.
- This company shall take sufficient measures to prevent situations such as leaking, loss, damage and destruction of personal information, and take corrective measures in the event that such a situation should occur. In addition, this company endeavors to keep the personal information and specific personal information that it holds accurate and up to date within the scope of the purpose of use.
- This company does not provide personal information and specific personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- With your consent (excluding specific personal information)
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a person, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is necessary for a national institution, a local public entity, or a person entrusted with personal information to cooperate in matters specified by laws and regulations, and where obtaining the consent of the individual presents the possibility of hindering those matters
- When providing personal information to a contractor within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- In cases where provision of personal information to a third party is permitted based on other laws and regulations
- This company responds to requests for disclosure of personal information and specific personal information from the person who entrusted the personal information.
- This company will provide a consultation service for complaints and respond promptly in good faith.
- This company is committed to regular reviews of our personal information management system and continuous improvements in our efforts related to the protection of personal information and specific personal information, based on a system of consultations and requests for the handling of personal information and specific personal information.
In addition, this company’s personal information management system is based on Japanese Industrial Standard JISQ 15001-2006.
Specific personal information refers to personal information that includes a personal identification number in its content.
Details regarding the handling of personal information and other items are posted on the related pages.
Personal information consultation desk
5-8-11 Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0004
FAX: 03-6452-9802 mail: email@example.com
(Please note that we do not respond to telephone calls.)
Enactment date: April 7th, 2017
Last revision: September 20th, 2019
Global Engineering Co., Ltd.
Representative Director Hirotada Takahashi